AbbVie is committed to helping patients get the medicines they need. That’s why we offer patient assistance programs that provide free AbbVie medicines to qualifying patients. Our Patient Assistance Programs are intended for people that live in the United States, have limited or no health insurance coverage and demonstrate qualifying financial need. In 2020, we assisted nearly 155,000 people.
Applying to myAbbVie Assist is simple. It is free to apply, and those who qualify will receive their medicine for free — no co-pays or shipping costs.
This program supports patients who:
- Are being treated by a licensed U.S. healthcare provider on an outpatient basis and prescribed an AbbVie medicine that is included in our assistance program
- Have limited or no health insurance coverage
- Demonstrate qualifying financial need*
- Live in the United States
*Financial need requirements vary by medicine, and are based on your insurance coverage, household income, and projected out-of-pocket medical expenses.
How to Enroll in myAbbVie Assist:
- Find your medicine from this list of AbbVie treatments and review eligibility information for myAbbVie Assist.
- If you would like to apply, complete the provided application with your health care provider and return it to us.
- We will review your application within two days, and will update you and your health care provider about the status.
- If you have questions, call us at 1-800-222-6885.
myAbbVie Assist programs may be offered by the AbbVie Patient Assistance Foundation, a separate legal entity from AbbVie.