View names and material safety data sheets for our products.
AbbVie Products List
Our products are approved in individual countries for specific uses and the information provided is governed by local regulations. Product availability, name and indicated use may vary by country. Please contact your local AbbVie office to learn more about products available in your country.
Not all products may be listed. This list may be updated at any time. Always ask a healthcare professional for advice about medicines.
- AndroGel® (testosterone gel)
- BIAXIN® Filmtab® (clarithromycin)
- BIAXIN® XL Filmtab® (clarithromycin extended-release tablets)
- BIAXIN® Granules (clarithromycin)
- CREON® (pancrelipase) Delayed-Release Capsules
- Depakote® (divalproex sodium) tablets
- Depakote® ER (divalproex sodium extended-release tablets)
- Depakote® Sprinkle Capsules (divalproex sodium delayed-release capsules)
- DUOPA (carbidopa/levodopa enteral suspension)
- GENGRAF® Capsules (cyclosporine capsules, USP)
- GENGRAF® Oral Solution (cyclosporine oral solution, USP)
- HUMIRA® (adalimumab)
- KALETRA® (lopinavir/ritonavir) Tablets and KALETRA® (lopinavir/ritonavir) Oral Solution
- K-TAB® (potassium chloride extended-release tablets, USP)
- LUPANETA PACK® (leuprolide acetate for depot suspension and norethindrone acetate tablets)
- LUPRON DEPOT® (leuprolide acetate for depot suspension) GYN
- LUPRON DEPOT-PED® (leuprolide acetate for depot suspension)
- LUPRON DEPOT® (leuprolide acetate for depot suspension) URO
- MARINOL® (dronabinol) Capsules
- NIASPAN® (niacin extended-release tablets) [film-coated]
- NIMBEX® (cisatracurium besylate)
- NORVIR® Tablets (ritonavir tablets/oral solution)
- SURVANTA® (beractant) intratracheal suspension
- SYNTHROID® (levothyroxine sodium tablets, USP)
- TARKA® (trandolapril/verapamil HCI ER)
- TECHNIVIE™ (ombitasvir, paritaprevir, and ritonavir tablets), for oral use
- TRICOR® (fenofibrate) tablets
- TRIDIONE® (trimethadione tablets)
- Trilipix® (fenofibric acid) delayed-release capsules
- ULTANE® (sevoflurane)
- VENCLEXTA™ (venetoclax) tablets
- VICODIN® (hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen tablets, USP
- VICOPROFEN® (hydrocodone bitartrate and ibuprofen tablets)
- VIEKIRA PAK™ (ombitasvir, paritaprevir and ritonavir tablets; dasabuvir tablets), co-packaged for oral use
- VIEKIRA XR™ (dasabuvir, ombitasvir, paritaprevir and ritonavir) extended-release tablets for oral use
- Zemplar® (paricalcitol) Capsules
- ZINBRYTA™ (daclizumab)
Material Safety Data Sheets
The information and recommendations contained herein are based upon tests believed to be reliable. However, AbbVie does not guarantee their accuracy or completeness or the recommendations contained herein, NOR SHALL ANY OF THIS INFORMATION CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SAFETY OF THE GOODS, THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE GOODS OR THE FITNESS OF THE GOODS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This information is not a substitute for the advice of a health care professional, nor is it a recommendation for any particular course of treatment. It is not intended to supplement, modify or supersede any information provided with respect to the medical use of the product. AbbVie assumes no responsibility for results obtained or for incidental or consequential damages, including lost profits, arising from the use of these data. No warranty against infringement of any patent, copyright or trademark is made or implied.
Access MSDS online.
Global Product Protection
Counterfeit or diverted products pose risks to patients because they may contain incorrect ingredients or be subject to tampering. Our Global Product Protection Team constantly analyzes our global supply chain, seeking out weak points and identifying opportunities to reduce the possibility of product interference.
Download our Exclusive Sourcing Agreement.