You may be eligible to receive free GENGRAF if you:
- Have been prescribed GENGRAF
- Have limited or no health insurance coverage
- Live in the United States
- Are being treated by a licensed U.S. health care provider on an outpatient basis
- Patients with commercial insurance plans requiring them to apply to myAbbVie Assist as a condition of, requirement for, or prerequisite to coverage of relevant AbbVie products commonly known as alternate funding programs, are not eligible for myAbbVie Assist.
- Demonstrate qualifying financial need based on a combination of your insurance coverage, household income, and out-of-pocket medical expenses during the application process. But to help you understand whether you meet the income guidelines, we’ve provided the table below:
If you meet the requirements above, you should work with your healthcare provider to submit a program application. To avoid delays, please follow the instructions on the first page and submit all requested information. Please download the application below.