You may be eligible to receive free GENGRAF if you:
- Have been prescribed GENGRAF
- Have limited or no health insurance coverage
- Live in the United States
- Are being treated by a licensed U.S. health care provider on an outpatient basis
- Demonstrate qualifying financial need based on a combination of your insurance coverage, household income, and out-of-pocket medical expenses during the application process. But to help you understand whether you meet the income guidelines, we’ve provided the table below:
If you meet the requirements above, you should work with your healthcare provider to submit a program application. To avoid delays, please follow the instructions on the first page and submit all requested information. Please download the application below.
myAbbVie Assist Interim Assistance
AbbVie has expanded financial assistance to support qualifying* patients who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you lost employer-provided health insurance that covered your AbbVie treatment and can no longer pay for GENGRAF, please call: 1-800-222-6885.
*Program is not available to patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or government-funded insurance programs (for example, Medicare [including Part D], Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, or Veterans Affairs programs) or where prohibited by law. Available to patients less than 65 years old who meet eligibility criteria.