We are setting the pace in biopharma. You will do the same in AbbVie. Here’s what you can expect as part of our summer internship program:
- Robust and impactful project assignments
- Networking and exposure to senior leaders
- Opportunities to create remarkable impact
- Business and development overviews
- Team-based networking and socials
- Philanthropy involvement
Length of program:
We provide housing for interns who have a permanent home address more than 40 miles from the assigned internship location. Our housing consists of a shared-occupancy room in extended-stay hotel and shuttle transportation to and from the AbbVie campus.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum GPA: 3.0/4.0
- Completed at least one year of university studies prior to internship
- Returning to university for at least one semester post-internship
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse culture and environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Additional requirements such as major and skillset may vary by function. See the full job description for additional details.
Start your journey and apply today.